- 25/03/2020 “AzRusTrans” CJSC the joint venture of “Azerbaijan Railways” CJSC and “Rusagrotrans” CJSC, joined this initiative, in accordance with the recommendations of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev to demonstrate social solidarity in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the country and protect the health of citizens.
- 05/06/2017 “Azerbaijan Railways" CJSC transported 2212 tons of grain from Russia to Georgia in January of 2017 that it is 78% increase compared to the same period of the previous year. In January of 2016 the company transported 635 tons of grain cargo.
- 27/04/2017 Azerbaijan-Russian Company “AzRusTrans” intends to deliver the goods sent from Finland to Iran within 15 days. Javid Guliyev, General Director of
- 26/08/2021 The grain harvest in Russia this year will amount to about 127 million tons and will cover not only the domestic needs of the country, but also exports, said Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- 15/06/2017 During the years of 2011-2016, railway transports in Ukraine decreased by 27%. It was said by Sergey Povajnyuk
- 22/09/2021 Manufacturers of pasta and flour mills have prepared an appeal to the government of the Russian Federation with a request to introduce a separate export duty on durum wheat by the end of August 2022, since, they believe, the current floating duty on wheat does not protect the domestic market.